Home - Online Courses - Register
Welcome to online registration.
Online registration is easy but a few pointers will make the registration process an enjoyable experience rather than a frustrating one.
1. After you select the course you want proceed to online registration.
2. You will be taken to a product page in the shopping cart. Select the course you want and it will be added to your shopping cart. The shopping cart will allow you to browse the entire site, order text books, register for other events, and make donations. When you are finished just return to your shopping cart and check out.
3. Check to see if you need to order a text book for the class. The text books can be downloaded in PDF format or you can order a hard copy. If you order a hard copy allow 7 business days to receive it.
4. When your order is complete go to checkout and fill out the registration and payment information. (Be certain your address is your billing address of the card used.)
5. When you complete the transaction you will receive download instructions if you ordered a downloadable text book and a confirmation of your completed order. (Note: The download link is directly below the Item ordered, it reads "Download Files" on your order confirmation.)
6. You will soon receive an email with your log in instructions for your course. This should arrive at least 3 days before the course begins.
That should do it....
Proceed to Online Registration (Click Here)
Problems with registration???
Contact: Strelize Benadie at 702-741-5178 or Click "here"